Yin Yang Fitness Way - Qigong Part 1
Series 1: Yin Yang Fitness Way
Qigong Part 1 April-May
Next cycle starts
1. AUG - Liu Zi Jue – 6 healing sounds
2. SEPT - Ba Duan Jin – 8 strengthening set
Time: Monday & Wednesday at 6.30pm
Coach Amanda Lan's specialty is Woman's Qigong but is multi faceted in this sector
- Do not know what Qigong is?
- Totally clueless yet interested?
- Join us as we explore Qigong.
- Be relevant by knowing what you are doing and why you are doing what you are doing.
- One day a year holds no water; learn daily health activation ideas.
- We will try to answer all your questions and show you how to get your mind, body and time management
- Join the trend and newest craze hitting the health scene.
- Learn the routine - Wu Xin Qi - 5 Animal Play ( Tiger, Deer, Bear, Monkey, Crane)
- Join us every Saturday as we prepare you to learn the form and dance the dance of the 5 animal play
How to start.
- Start by doing a Free trial class on a Monday or Wednesday or
- Sign up for a few casual sessions or
- Choose a 3,6,12 monthly packages https://www.kimloong.co.za/register-cost/
- Benefit with constant training updates.
- Earn international qualifications
Choose the days to train.
- We offer weekly classes and workshops catering to both the novice and the expert.
- Weekly classes are run on a rotating cycle of 1 routine/form per month.
- Saturday classes cover the 5 animal play form; are pre-booked and are 1hr 30 minutes per session.
- Workshops & seminars are intensive 8-hour sessions which may be split into 2 sessions of 4 hours each.
Join us as we join the world Qigong fraternity on the 14 September 2019 @ 10am for World Health Qigong Day
- Complete the form and get a Free SA Health Qigong tee shirt for the final day.
- Video and media coverage will be done as part of the build up and on the event date.
Coach: Amanda Lan (30 years experience in Chinese martial arts with a specialty in woman's health qigong)
Organizers: Int. Kim Loong Wushu Centre & the South African Health Qigong Association
Join us on a few or all the days listed. We start yesterday as there is no best or good day.