Power 10 Formula Serums 30ml
Power 10 Formula Serums 30ml
Skin Type/Concerns: Oily, aging skin, blemish prone, fine lines and wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation.
Also available in larger sizes: 60ml
- Apply a few drops to freshly cleansed skin.
- Follow with your favourite moisturiser.
Serum Selection and Choices
You can layer these serums or use them as spot treatments, depending on your needs. It’s Skin shows you the texture of each serum and its viscosity, so you know where in your skincare routine to apply the serum. The rule of thumb is to apply them from the most watery to the thickest textures. For the WR Serum, they recommend that it can be used with the Q10 serum, as these are both anti-aging serums.
- Polyglutamic Acid ~ This ingredient made from fermented soybeans (natto) and helps moisturize and exfoliate old skin cells. It can penetrate to the deepest layers in your skin, locks in moisture and helps increase the production of NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor), making your skin smooth, soft and elastic.
- Salicornia Herbacea is a plant that grows near salt marshes in South Korea and it has antioxidiant properties, helping to combat free radicals and help reverse their damage, such as reducing fine lines, wrinkles and brightening effects on your skin, making it a rejuvenating skincare ingredient. It will also help hydrate your skin and lock in moisture
- Viscum Album (mistletoe) is a semi-parasitic plant that latches onto evergreen trees. It contains flavonoids and has a rich source of mucilage, meaning that it is viscous in texture, acts as an emollient ~ moisturizing and hydrating your skin to keep it supple, while protecting the skin from dry, harsh conditions.
- Caviar ~ Unlike some other bad ingredient translations that mistake a green seaweed, caulerpa lentillifera, as “caviar”, this is the REAL caviar. Caviar is a strange ingredient for skincare at first glance, but it does contain amino acids, lipids, proteins, vitamins and minerals, along with essential fatty acids ~ omega-3 and omega-6 ~ which help to reduce inflammation, aid the production of collagen to promote firm, elastic skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Adenosine is a yeast derived, amino acid and it became popular after it was found to help improve the reduction of wrinkles, smoothing your skin and anti-inflammatory. Adenosine is safe to use day and night, unlike vitamin C and retinol.
Check shoe size!
A brief History. Feiyue originated in Shangai, China as a shoe company founded in 1920. Feiyue got their start making shoes for martial artists. Their shoes and brand caught an edge in the general market. In 2006 Feiyue sold their design to a French company who made some design changes. Today both the French and Chinese company operate independently of each other producing slightly different shoes. Overall the Chinese versions are designed as martial arts shoes,
Measure Shoe Size: Note to measure whilst standing firmly on both feet. Best to get a friend to assist. Measure the furthest back of heal toward the furthest front of large toe. Ensure a comfortable space when measuring the final measure. Shoe image is 47 / 28.5cm or 285mm.
Sizes: Our tiniest is UK35 / 225mm /22.5cm up until our largest UK47 / 285mm/28.5cm.