Cirmage Lifting Stick 23g - Maxclinic
Maxclinic Cirmage Lifting Stick 23g
- Contains collagen and peptide properties, leaving skin luminous and supple
- Gua Sha meridian massage effect and skin's blood circulation- enhancing effect
- Each application with a gently pressing touch helps smooth out the appearance of swollen skin
- Contains oil properties rich in nutrients, and helps with hydration and nutrient treatment
- With vitamin properties, skin looks cleaner and brighter
Check shoe size!
A brief History. Feiyue originated in Shangai, China as a shoe company founded in 1920. Feiyue got their start making shoes for martial artists. Their shoes and brand caught an edge in the general market. In 2006 Feiyue sold their design to a French company who made some design changes. Today both the French and Chinese company operate independently of each other producing slightly different shoes. Overall the Chinese versions are designed as martial arts shoes,
Measure Shoe Size: Note to measure whilst standing firmly on both feet. Best to get a friend to assist. Measure the furthest back of heal toward the furthest front of large toe. Ensure a comfortable space when measuring the final measure. Shoe image is 47 / 28.5cm or 285mm.
Sizes: Our tiniest is UK35 / 225mm /22.5cm up until our largest UK47 / 285mm/28.5cm.